Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Saturday, March 10, 2012

KS v. Wyo & Territories

Kansas ran caucuses rather than a primary vote, which given Kansas demographics was a perfect setup to give Santorum an advantage and he did win most of the KS delegates.  And yet...we again see Romney's genius for organization and wise use of resources.  By winning additional delegates in Wyoming, plus wins in all the U.S. territories, Romney ended up winning more delegates than Santorum won in Kansas - I believe it's 35 for Santorum and 39 for Romney.

That's very well done by Romney.  Now he needs some help from Alabamians and Mississippians here in a couple of days.  I'm telling you, if our Southern boys and gals can pull this off for Mitt, it will carry forward and make a huge difference.

No comments: