Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gas Prices Matter

Do American presidents fully "control" the price of oil/gas?  No.  Can they influence factors that improve the market and pressure the price lower?  Yes.  As usual with Obama, you listen to the words he says, but they matter little.  It's what he DOES that matters.  And he could hardly have done a worse job during his administration on his energy policy, if lower oil/gas prices matter to you.  Almost all of the additional domestic oil production increase in the U.S. was due to the Bush administration's actions to open up additional leases and the work of private landowners to increase production.  Obama has done nothing there, absolutely NOTHING.  But just so you know, he does believe in the potential for future energy production from algae!  Sheesh.  A recent Romney ad puts a point on Obama's words vs. his deeds in terms of energy and the prices of oil and gas.  You decide.  How much does it matter to you?  I know it matters to me.

No comments: