Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Need Mitt to Subdue the Regulation Monster

Wow, oh wow, could we use a President Romney.  I've been reading through a compilation of Romney's economic plan/proposals...let me just put it summarily this way: beyond the tremendous budget deficit problems we have, there is a whole monstrosity of complex, conflicting, inefficient regulations the federal government imposes that has gotten a whole lot worse under Obama.  If there is one area that Romney is hands down more prepared to handle compared with any of his competitors for the presidency, it is this.  Romney is the ONLY one of these candidates that I believe capable of truly reigning in this out of control regulatory apparatus, making it more sane, more efficient.

This may seem a mundane issue to many...and I guess it is...but it's tremendously important to our economy, and a President Romney I believe fully capable of unleashing the American economy back into rapid growth.  Let's keep our eye on the ball here: the media and his competitors attacking Romney right now are focusing on all the wrong things...minutiae.  Let's battle back hard...

No comments: