Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Monday, January 23, 2012

Time to Regroup

Well, I feel like I need a little time to consider the reasons why Newt was able to rise in the last week and win the SC primary, with Mitt taking second.  So, more to come on that.  As with all these results, the media will undoubtedly overreact - it's what they do.  That said, it does complicate the overall primary process - there is not likely to be a rapid conclusion to the process in the near future.

For now, let's just say that it's time to fight hard for Florida and for the Romney campaign to retool and reconsider their approach to presenting Romney and his strengths and history to voters; also to consider how to manage real or perceived weaknesses.

Do not despair, but renew the fight...this too shall pass.

No comments: