Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Closing Argument

President Obama today - I kid you not - asked his supporters to vote "for revenge" in voting for him. Romney shook his head at that, and asked the American people to vote "for love of country."  That's the contrast we see here at the end of the campaign.

Here's Governor Romney on the campaign train in Wisconsin today, making a closing argument to the American people and asking for our support.  This man needs to be our next President.  Let's work through the weekend and to the last minute and get out there to vote!


And if you have any doubt about how badly Obama has done with his 2008 campaign promises, this should remind you:


On Halloween, I ran into another father out trick or treating with his kids who was planning to drive out the next day to Ohio with 50 others to help work door-to-door, turning out the vote and helping at the polls. There's a movement out there - we need everyone to help.  "4 more days" and we can vote Obama out...and Romney in.  

No comments: