Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting better every day...

It's nice to see polls showing trend for increasing support of Romney both in Florida and nationally.  This is critical right now.  I hope Romney wins tomorrow, and I hope substantially, because if so, then by the end of February it may be possible to start to turn the attention to the fight to bring Obama down.

But, part of bringing Obama down will be Mitt Romney and his team continuing to work as aggressively as they have to make him a better candidate, aimed to target Obama's weakness, find answers to any of Romney's own real or perceived weakness, develop really strong and effective answers to questions and challenges sure to come from the Obama machine, and find ways to connect ever more powerfully with the various groups in the Republican coalition and with independents.

Romney has gotten better with time, and he needs to continue, even accelerate, this process.

No comments: