Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Ryan!

The more I consider Romney's selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate, the better I feel about it.  It's a brilliant move and says a lot about both Romney and Ryan himself.  I predict it will end up showing a lot about the American people as well as they hear and respond to the Romney-Ryan ticket in contrast to the Obama-Biden re-do ticket.

Ryan's speech at the time of the announcement was very good, but I almost think his campaign stop speech on his return to Wisconsin afterward is even better and gives a solid sense of Ryan and the kind of person (and politician) he is.  He's just so good.  Take a few minutes to see it for yourself:



And an excellent little bit of analysis on Ryan from Charles Krauthammer.  The Democrats underestimate Ryan at their peril: click here for the link.

Here we go!  Romney-Ryan all the way...

10,000+ show up to welcome Romney and Ryan on their first official campaign stop together.

No comments: