Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Notre Dame & Brigham Young

So having had the opportunity of traveling to South Bend, Indiana to watch my BYU Cougars play the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame a week ago - which I thoroughly enjoyed minus one missed passed by our quarterback - the topic of Catholics and Mormons has been on my mind.  ND and BYU...Romney and Ryan...and then there's the issue of religious freedom.  I hope Mormons, Catholics, Baptists, Jews, and everyone else we can get to join the battle, will vote Romney-Ryan next week among other reasons to protect our freedom of religion in this country.



And on another topic...our hearts and prayers go out to those affected by the massive storm Sandy.  Time to help one another yet again.

Manhattan with lights out last night.

Hey and one more thing.  This, I hope, will really brighten your day and give you hope.  I know it did me. You may have heard of that great crowd of 10,000+ in Colorado in the past week for a Romney-Ryan rally.  Well, this caller to the Rush Limbaugh show was there and gives a terrific account of it.  We can do this, people!  

No comments: