Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Friday, June 29, 2012

Your Liberty...If You Can Keep It

I'm in the middle of an "absorbing and processing mode" with regard to the Supreme Court decision yesterday upholding the individual mandate/penalty of Obamacare.

In the meantime, this is a good place to start if you have a moment.  It's now very clear: the ONLY hope we now have to avoid the pervasive and terrible effects Obamacare will have on our personal liberty and our national solvency is for Romney and the Republicans to win in November.  Even then it will be a tremendous challenge.  But it is now our only hope.  Let's not forget that and let it motivate us to work harder than ever between now and election day.

No comments: