Can You Fix It?

"I looked him in the face and I asked him one thing. I said, can you fix this?" Foxworthy said. "And he did not blink, he said 'yes, I can.'"

Monday, February 6, 2012

CO, MN, MO Up Next...Poll Notes

Colorado, Missouri and Minnesota vote tomorrow - again hoping to see positive momentum building for Romney.  Minnesota is the tightest upcoming race in the polls, suggesting Santorum and Romney are very close there.  I haven't seen polls in Missouri but I expect we will see similar trend where some conservative and evangelical groups in the Midwest and South are taking longer to come around to supporting Mitt so the voting there may, like Minnesota, be close.  In Colorado, Maine, Arizona, and Michigan - all coming up soon - Romney has a lead in the most recent polls.  Nationally as well we are seeing Mitt at his highest point among voters to date.

This will be an ongoing, steady slog but a very important time in the campaign.  Come on Colorado, Maine, Missouri and Minnesota!

No comments: